Chalet Villa Alpin is located only a few minutes away from the mountain station of the Hochzillertal ski area, directly at the Neuhütten ski lift between the Zirbenstadl and the Kaltenbacher ski hut. Top groomed slopes are right outside the front door. Also off the slopes, the Zillertal has so much to offer. Experience wonderful moments while winter hiking, ski touring, cross-country skiing or tobogganing.
A true paradise for skiers and snowboarders. There are over 234 ha of ski slopes, 90,7 km of slopes with snow machines, around 30 km of blue ski runs, 41 km of red runs, 14 km of black runs and almost 4 km of freeride or ski routes.
Together with the connected Hochfügen ski area, pure skiing enjoyment is awaiting you on183 km of ski slopes & 39 lifts. With skiing from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm from the beginning of December until the end of April with the best prepared ski slopes and fast, modern lifts, the Hochfügen-Hochzillertal ski area has set new standards when it comes to winter sports.
Highlights from Tyrol's best skiing area: named "TOP ski resort in the world" for the second time in a row
- Included in a survey of 4,665 destinations worldwide and chosen as the best ski area in the world
- 18 awards in various categories, for ex. top ski slope offer - with the variety of ski runs, top lifts & cable cars, top snow conditions, top slope preparation...
- According to the Austrian magazine NEWS, Hochfügen-Hochzillertal was recently chosen as the most family-friendly ski area.
- Zwergerl Club - childcare right at the summit station
- The best ski huts of the year are also located here: the jewel of the Alps, the "Kristallhütte", as well as the 5-star hut "Wedelhütte" right in the ski area.
Even though the Hochzillertal is renowned for its ski slopes, the region also offers many highly recommended ski tours. Enjoy pristine nature as you cross seemingly endless, deep snow covered hillsides. To top it all off is an incomparable powder snow experience as you ski downhill through untouched snowy terrain... whichever summit you see from the apartments, you can tackle it (with a professional mountain guide upon request).
If you prefer to go on a hike, there are over 460 km of wonderful winter hiking paths to choose from. Step by step through the powder snow: the peace and quiet away from the slopes have a meditative quality and bestow renewed energy and strength.